Safe, effective and relaxing Pilates sessions from the comfort of your own home
Why online Pilates sessions?
The recent Coronavirus pandemic has left millions unable to leave their homes safely. In an effort to assist, and provide continuity of care, I now offer Online Private and Group Pilates classes through videoconferencing.
In these times of temporary confinement, movement is now more than ever, at the heart of our health and sanity!
Osteo.Pilates online classes are expert-led clinical Pilates and movement-based classes, designed and taught by me, Claire, an Osteopath and Pilates instructor with 9 years of experience.
How does it work?
You have the choice between several options:
One-to-one private sessions, where your movement will be corrected with acute attention to form, technique and posture. This is essentially exactly like a one-to-one in-person session in the studio, but in the comfort of your own home, with the exception of hands-on guidance. These private sessions will be customised to fit your needs and objectives, and will be adapted to the equipment and small props you have in your home. If you have any injuries, or health conditions such as spinal conditions, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, hypermobility, you should join these one-to-one classes and not the group classes which will not accommodate your condition.
Group classes, where you will be following a live streamed class led by me, set at specific times (see SCHEDULE page). These classes are great value for money, at only £10 pounds, you can expect to feel reinvigorated, strengthened and stretched.
1. You first book a class here:
2. You will then be asked to fill in a questionnaire.
3. You will be sent a confirmation email containing a link to join a videoconference call via the software Zoom. Make sure you familiarise yourself with the software. At the time of the session, you just need to click on the link sent to you in your confirmation and/or reminder email, in order to join the session.
4. Make sure your computer is connected to a camera, and that your audio microphone and speakers are working correctly. Make sure that you are ready on your mat in a well-lit room with enough space around you to be able to move
5. Make sure that you are not back lit, so if there are windows behind you, you may want to close the blinds and switch on the lights so that I can see you properly.
Who is it for?
Group classes are designed to fit beginner, intermediate or advanced movers. I will always offer alternatives when possible in order to adapt to different levels in the class. The group classes may however be more suitable to you if you have at least some experience with Pilates or yoga.
Private one-to-one classes are suitable to all levels, from absolute beginner to advanced level. These classes are perfect if you have an injury or a
How much does it cost?
£50 pounds for a 50 minute session
£30 pounds for a 30 minute session
Bulk packages are available:
£210 pounds for a pack of 5 one-to-one 50 minute sessions. (£42 per session)
£135 pounds for a pack of 5 one-to-one 30 minute sessions. (£27 per session)
£10 pound per class.